Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-05-2011, 03:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Smile Random Lindsey Thoughts

We have a Ramdom Stevie Thoughts, so how about a Lindsey one?

I really like Lindsey's guitar playing. Today while I was listening to Gift of Screws, I just really like his guitar playing in Bel Air Rain.

I never really have dreamt about Lindsey until about a month ago. I was in a library I believe. I think I was working in it in my dream. I saw Lindsey sitting down @ a table composing or writing music. I was really excited that I spotted him. I turned my back to him (my mistake) & I grabbed my cell phone & rang my husband, you'll never guess who I spotted, I say to him. All of a sudden, Lindsey grabs me by putting in like a bear hug & said, who are you calling? Oops I got caught! Then I woke up startled.

I really want to see him live once. I've seen Stevie numerous times solo, but never Lindsey. I'm working on trying to get to the Towson, MD, show. Don't have tickets, but keep watching for good ones to pop up. I think my husband & I can swing this show.

And will they finally put to rest the Lindsey sketch on SNL now that he's made an appearance?

Lee
Old 08-05-2011, 04:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I really want to see him live once. I've seen Stevie numerous times solo, but never Lindsey. I'm working on trying to get to the Towson, MD, show. Don't have tickets, but keep watching for good ones to pop up. I think my husband & I can swing this show.
I do wish the rumours were true about him touring in England in December, but the way the rumour mill has tried up recently, I think it's very doubtful. I'd be devastated if I never got to experience him live.

Anyhoo, I also had a dream about Lindsey once. It was quite a stupid dream really. I'd been queuing up for hours for an autograph from him after a show, and I was the only one who was overlooked. I remember that I sat on the kerb and cried because I was so annoyed at him for leaving me out. Anyway, he heard me and turned around, moving to sit down beside me and asking me why I was so upset. I explained to him what he'd done, and not only did he sign my vinyl sleeve but he invited me onto his bus to listen to a Beach Boy's record ( I remember hearing a few bars of Student Demonstration Time) and talk about our favourite music. I was having so much innocent fun but I woke up Like I said, it was a silly dream. But sweet.
Old 08-05-2011, 06:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I HAD THE SAME DREAM

minus the beach boys stuff.

Too Werid!!!!!!
Old 08-06-2011, 10:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I read this last night....and then I had a Lindsey dream. And....it took place in.....the library! But he kept changing into different people, so it wasn't that cool.
Old 08-07-2011, 05:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I've started to have a lot of Lindsey dreams in the last couple of months. They have started to get mixed up with all my flying/airplane dreams (of which I have a lot)!

Most are really innocent dreams about him, but the rest........well, just let's say I'm keeping my cakehole shut about these!