User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old Yesterday, 05:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
If she would not make such idiotic comments no one would care and it would be a one page thread.
Imagine if Lindsey said something like "I don't think Stevie could do long tours anymore. She's been in multiple rehabs and her voice is quite shabby lately."

You dont think those comments would generate 131 comments?
Of course it would. Stop defending the indefensible
I mean, his comments about her being jealous that he got married and had children didn’t generate that kind of outrage on here.

Be honest, Lindsey gets a pass on this site.

THE Stephen Hopkins
Old Yesterday, 05:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
I mean, his comments about her being jealous that he got married and had children didn’t generate that kind of outrage on here.

Be honest, Lindsey gets a pass on this site.
You are going way back. Terminations and there are deceased band members now.

Both of them go round and round. I don't think she meant to dis Lindsey at all. It was not her intent. Her intent in that interview was to deflect about working with Lindsey again. Gee, have much guilt that she completely ignores what she did and comes up with some made up excuse. Its fine she does not want to work with him again. For God's sake just say it. Stevie needs to stop making stuff up to rationalize her guilt. These comments by her are just idiotic. This is not in the same realm of Stevie and Lindsey taking shots at each other.
You are smarter than that Steve.
Old Yesterday, 08:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
You are going way back. Terminations and there are deceased band members now.
Please, since the firing, anything Stevie has done or said has been met with hysterics on this board.

She wishes Lindsey well and offers words of encouragement after his heart attack (in her own way), HoW dArE sHe?!?

She has a tribute to Christine on “Landslide,” HoW dArE sHe?!?

She has Sheryl sing with her during said tribute, HoW dArE sHe?!? I mean, Sheryl played Songbird on the Grammy’s broadcast and SYLM at a Grammy party. She obviously held Christine in high regard. Sheryl and Christine might have been good friends if not for Christine being semi-retired when Sheryl hit the scene. But, no, sTeViE tRiEd To rEpLaCe (the very retired) ChRiStInE wItH sHeRyL!!! As if that was Stevie’s first choice.

Quote:
Her intent in that interview was to deflect about working with Lindsey again.
Okay, but Lindsey was fired. Why would he be required for the band to perform again? It’s really odd that Neil, Mike, and Stevie have all brought up Lindsey in recent interviews. That’s why I’m frustrated with them. Whenever they say it won’t happen, they say and do something that makes me think otherwise.

Also, why has nobody mentioned John? Without going into any personal details, they could simply say he’s retired and the band won’t play on without him. Christine’s gone, John’s retired, and there’s no band without a Mac. End of discussion.

But they don’t do that.

THE Stephen Hopkins
Old Today, 04:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
Please, since the firing, anything Stevie has done or said has been met with hysterics on this board.

She wishes Lindsey well and offers words of encouragement after his heart attack (in her own way), HoW dArE sHe?!?

She has a tribute to Christine on “Landslide,” HoW dArE sHe?!?

She has Sheryl sing with her during said tribute, HoW dArE sHe?!? I mean, Sheryl played Songbird on the Grammy’s broadcast and SYLM at a Grammy party. She obviously held Christine in high regard. Sheryl and Christine might have been good friends if not for Christine being semi-retired when Sheryl hit the scene. But, no, sTeViE tRiEd To rEpLaCe (the very retired) ChRiStInE wItH sHeRyL!!! As if that was Stevie’s first choice.

Okay, but Lindsey was fired. Why would he be required for the band to perform again? It’s really odd that Neil, Mike, and Stevie have all brought up Lindsey in recent interviews. That’s why I’m frustrated with them. Whenever they say it won’t happen, they say and do something that makes me think otherwise.

Also, why has nobody mentioned John? Without going into any personal details, they could simply say he’s retired and the band won’t play on without him. Christine’s gone, John’s retired, and there’s no band without a Mac. End of discussion.

But they don’t do that.
Some of the posts are overkill but most of the threads have validations with her ego. Dedicating Landslide to Chris is touching. But she makes all tributes about herself. She lives in another world. Its like when Hawaii burned to the ground and people died. She tried to connect and relate to the victims because her niece was going to college there and had to evacuate. Her intent was not to dis the people of Hawaii but her arrogance wrote this bizarre statement that got flamed in media circles and not just this board. She can say she will never work with Lindsey again or she can leave the door open. However she should not get a pass on a ridiculous rationale that she has no details about. She is so self absorbed that she did not know nor care that Lindsey did a world tour post surgery.
You are smarter than this Steve.

Last edited by Macfan4life; Today at 04:23 AM..