Thread: Tour Merch
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 02:08 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwoundDreams View Post
Are lines for merchandise usually a problem at shows like this? I already own a Rumours t-shirt, but it's custom made and extremely cheap, so I wanted to get a new one at the show in Birmingham, but I don't want to be waiting in line for ages and miss half of the concert.
I can't speak for the lines before the show since we had a huge parking nightmare and were running a bit late but I had no issue buying my two shirts after the show and took plenty of time to look around. There was a bit of a line but the main place selling the shirts had a wide booth so you could push through and ask questions, ask to see something or buy while others were looking. Honestly I've pretty much always bought merchandise after most shows I've been to in general. They definitely hang around a bit and I know for me by the end of the show I'm so ridiculously hyped up I probably buy even more than I would at the beginning (or have gone back to buy more. Actually even though I bought both my shirts after the FM show I actually paid for them separately because I decided I needed a second one!) So I don't think you should have any real issues. Sounds like there are often more than one booth selling stuff and while I maybe didn't see all of the venue I was at, as I mentioned, the jewelry at my show was separate from the shirts which meant separate lines and places to pay.