View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 02:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

OK, my two cents....!

First off, I don't think Stevie had a problem with Billy....I think she just connected with Rick more, while Christine seemed to have more of an artistic connection with Billy.

Second, I have ALWAYS hated that statement that it took two guitarists to replace Lindsey, particularly when it came from Lindsey....the height of arrogance in my opinion! The band wanted to try something new....and it worked!

BEHIND THE MASK was a good album that could have been better. Greg Laydani was the wrong producer...too slick. They needed someone edgier, like Scott Litt, who was originally planned.

The BTM line-up packed it in too soon.....they believed the bad press. I think they would have REALLY gotten their chops together on a second album.

Finally, I don't think there was any chance for the TIME line-up.....Christine didn't want anything to do with Dave (or really the band at that time), Dave was all wrong for the group, John & Mick were just going thru the motions, and Billy & Bekka just weren't strong enough to front the band.