View Single Post
Old 07-01-2006, 06:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy spencer
I'll only post a reply if someone asks!!!)
OK, since you say this, I'll give this a bump :

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetcamelfood
OK, probably a long shot but just thought I'd try in case Jeremy is still here.

Hi Jeremy,

I've been trying to update the new Penguin discography & I was hoping you could give more info on the live India CD & video.

First, the video:

http://discog.fleetwoodmac.net/discog.php?pid=753

Was this ever actually released? I was lucky to come across one of the CD's but I've checked with friends I have in Thailand (who were able to get me the CD) & they didn't think it was ever released but I know of one person who has the video & they seemed to think it WAS released. Can you clarify? It sure made it easiER for me to find the CD version once you said where it was released in your Q&A way back when.

Whatever the case, would you consider (re)releasing it on DVD? I really love the show & it'd be great to put pictures to the audio (not to mention that it'd be great to hear/see the Heart To Heart tracks not available on the CD). Like the CD, any profits could go to the great organizations that the funds went to before (or new charities you may prefer now)? Just an idea.

Regarding the CD:

http://discog.fleetwoodmac.net/discog.php?pid=114

The copy I have has a different cover/title & has 1999 as the year (I’ll post it later). Since it was bought at the original release source it must be legit (& not counterfeit/bootleg) & another copy I’ve seen which appeared identical to mine has the same details/artwork etc.

Is the cover title on the discography listing the way it came out in India? Just wondering if maybe the Thai copies differed.

Anyways, again, any clarification you can give on this would be great so we can make sure we have the most accurate information about such rare recordings on the site.

Thanks in advance for any answers you provide on this (fingers & toes crossed you’re still here to answer).
John
John