Thread: Hot Topics
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 07:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
You worry about the United States too much and CNN and the Huffington Post are more like terrorist organizations than media outlets. All they do is lie is try to incite and spread Fake News. There is Fox News and then there is everything else. Most news organizations are just branches of the Democratic Party. FOX is soo popular because it's the only alternative.
I must admit I do spend too much of my time following American political news but I can't help it... I find it intriguing and...well... entertaining. Its like watching a Shakespearean play- often tragic. often laughable, sometimes horrific.

Don't think I've ever read Huff Post and I rarely look at CNN. I mostly read British newspapers online; Independent and The Guardian. I'll also admit to being addicted to openly left wingers like TYT, Bill Maher and Stephen Colbert.

Fox News and then everything else; there are normal views and regular opinions, and then there are extreme views as pushed by Fox. That Fox is one of the very few major news outlets that push such a far right wing agenda should tell you all you need to know. There is a reason why the much maligned 'mainstream media' are called the mainstream.

'Where words fail, music speaks'
Mick Fleetwood