View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 11:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
When I went to his house, I chose two of the songs that I really liked and put vocals on them. Lindsey had already put his leads on them. I put my parts on, and it came out great, I have to say. Not that I was surprised. If we try, stuff comes out great.

So how will they come out?

Lindsey and I are not computer people. We understand music piracy, but that’s about it. We do understand that nobody really wants 14 songs. That’s too bad, because we’d like to do 14 songs, but we get it … We have these two and when we get to January we throw a new song out and then another right before we go out. It is two brand-new songs for people to hear who we are today. If there’s an insane rush on those songs, maybe when we come off the road we’ll go and do two or three more. Lindsey said, "If we go out with (new music), they’ll know we care." Of course we care!
interesting. i thought she said the problem was the time she'd have to spend recording new FM songs - not that she'd like to record them but people don't want them

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"