View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 04:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwd View Post
Now if somebody could find some favorite love in their heart for Jeremy, the circle will be complete. It's ironically sad that he didn't score one vote, especially since he's probably the only past or present FM member that actually scrolls through these boards.
Bob Welch was pretty active on here prior to his death. Which brings me to my vote- Stevie has always been the most fascinating member to me. Increasingly over the past few years I’ve come to really detest her personally, though. I think after her mother died, her last grounding force (aka pre fame family/friend/etc) was gone... and the bad aspects of her personality have overtaken the good. That’s why I chose Bob Welch as my fav. His musical style, lyrics, and life story are every bit as bewitching as Stevie’s was for me. He had the whole mystical thing going on, he was such an underdog figure, and what a tragic yet charmed life he led. He was really the bridge that linked FM to success... transforming the band from a British blues standards band to a sophisticated global pop/rock force. Without him, who knows what would have become of FM.