View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 03:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Cool I'm so persistance...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODDESS6 View Post
i am glad to hear that you are getting some answers to ease your mind~ i know it won't ease the pain, but getting angry about this is very healthy~ i am glad you are so persistant~ bless debbie & you brian~ you are a great guy!!!~
(Due to being a certified "Quality Control Technician") I question things moreso than others, and I was able to point out to the M.E. the death certificate/accident reports HAD INACCURATE times listed...So that is being corrected and holding up the paperwork so I can pay for the funeral/etc.

I just hope NOONE, I repeat NO-ONE ever has to endure this hell I am currently stuck in...I will be fine because now the sorrow is turning to anger. That anger is aimed directly at the calendar and that date that happens after the 21st and before the 23rd (Doesnt exist on ANY calendar in this home...)

In the next day or so I will start filling out the "Thank You" cards for those who sent flowers, etc.

Taking it day by day, not like I havent before since that is HOW I live my life anyway and would even if this Cluster-F**ked date wouldnt have taunted me yet again.

I already have the last laugh, because I am still here when many thought I would be dead by now from all I had to endure...Sorry folks, I'm a Johnson - Not allowed to die without permission and none was giving to me. So as I always love to add at the end of such a discussion "And you can suck on that...Slapnuts"

Brian "Still here, will be tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, next decade, next etc...My spirit is wounded, but it will return and make me even more focused, so I feel sorrow for the world now!!!!" j.

------------------------------------------

Just came back home from sitting out at the cemetary, just to be next to her...In the future I will be laid to rest next to her.

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."

Last edited by estranged4life; 10-29-2008 at 05:02 PM..