View Single Post
Old 04-29-2016, 04:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterNightroad View Post

Like I've already did for Stevie here: http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=55031 I'm trying to figure out what armocromatic season Christine could be. I'm pretty sure she has a Light component but I still have to figure out if she has softness as well and if she is warm(ish) or cold(ish). Unfortunately it's difficult to find good pictures of young Christine as they have to be well lit and at least of decent quality, if anyone has more pictures can you post them to help me?
It would be particularly useful to have also a photo of Christine with her natural hair color.

As I've already said, I know that Christine probably is a light season because usually the less make-up she wears, the better she looks. And as I've already explain in the other thread, better in this case means healthier and younger, not flashier (click to enlarge):

Then I noticed that suntan actually ages her:

Tan has the effect to deepen and warm up our coloring so only those seasons that already have this two characteristics are flattered by tan, autumns, and only the seasons that are already very warm or very deep can stand it, so True Springs, Soft Deep Summers and (some) Deep Winters. Bright Seasons deserve a special reference since they aren't destroyed by tan but aren't flattered by it at all and look way better without it anyway, so also Bright Spring and Winter could sport just a very light tan.
So I ruled out also those seasons that are flattered by tan or at least can stand it, so no True and Bright Spring, no Soft Light Autumn and no Soft Deep Summer. For now I am left with:
- Light Spring
- Light Soft Spring
- Light Summer
- True Summer
- Soft Light Summer

Not wishing to be rude... what are you talking about?