Thread: Trivia Question
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2016, 07:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
According to setlist.com they played with Eagles on 24th and 25th July '76 as part of their 'One of These Nights' tour. They played Three Rivers Stadium, Pittsburgh on 24th and Schaefer Stadium, Foxborough on 25th. Boz Scaggs is also listed as playing.
On the 24th FM are listed as playing 7 songs; Say You Love Me, Rhiannon, Landslide, Over My Head, World Turning +2 unidentified songs (I'm So Afraid, Monday Morning???)
Not sure whether its a mistake (cant really put too much trust in what is listed on setlist) but it seems they played 13 songs on 25th.

Checked in 'Play On'. Mick said (of 1975) 'On that tour we generally played three thousand seat arenas opening for acts such as Loggins and Messina, Ten Years After and the Guess Who'. Either Mick was mistaken and they didn't open for the latter two or Stevie is mistaken and they opened for more than she thought.
I am sure Stevie is mistaken. This is probably all that she remembers
She always gets things wrong. Once I heard her say that her Wild Heart tour was in 1984.