View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 11:11 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I've said this before and I'll say it again. I agree that it is bull**** that someone from the 15th row (or wherever since security doesn't seem to be checking tickets) can be in front of someone with first row tickets.

I understand the band likes people up front. However, the people with first row tickets should have first choice of where they want to stand. They should not let people up until after the first song or two so the people with front row seats can establish their spot. And then, they should only allow like the first five rows up.

Because of the issues discussed previously in this thread, I almost prefer second row because I have the option of moving up or I can stay in my seat and not have people pushing and shoving. And I can usually see better without having to crane my neck up all night.

Earlier in the tour, they were not allowing people up until after ISA and then only the first few rows. Front row was enjoyable then. Now? I don't know that it would be if I had to fight for my spot. I can understand how the woman who paid $900 for her seat would be pissed. Wouldn't you?