Thread: Entitled jerks
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 09:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl84 View Post
They are done. In ten years nobody is going to give two cents about that one time they decided to hire Mike / Neil and oddly made a tom petty tune the single highlight of a Fleetwood Mac show.

What will be remembered is how they threw their guitarist of 43 years into the proverbial woodchipper and acted like it was no big deal.

I cannot wait for this sad circus of a tour to wrap up. They should have plenty of time to ponder what a sad sack of idiots they really are.
In only 3 years nobody will talk about them anymore, especially now that the notion that Lindsey was indeed fired with no apparent reason is getting stronger than ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
They're playing, RIGHT NOW, a few blocks away from me. I have two good friends who are there. As much as I hate to admit it, I pondered getting the cheapest ticket out there, and going. But I just couldn't make myself do it. I can't honor the band of my life, when they dishonor the architect of their sound, in such a disrespectful manner. Without him, they'd be nothing. Piss on them.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.