View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 07:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevieandChris View Post
I agree with this, but it’s also why I don’t feel sorry for Lindsey any longer. I can easily see the other four tired of him being a jerk so that could be the personal reason why it could not be resolved. We have no idea.He’d sue if he feels there was a breach of contract. He’s been an ass to too many people in the band and in the industry in general. Combined with the fact that he does not have Stevie’s pull, it’s a no brainer. My ex does not Fleetwood Mac and when I mentioned this drama, his first reaction was “what did he do this time?”
1. rumors are he is suing
2. that's wishful thinking of some fans trying to throw the blame on him, that it's all his fault because he's a "jerk". i'm sick and tired of people claiming like that's a fact. while we have no idea how true or not. everyone who's been working with him is having his back now. and if it's true that industry powerplayers are behind this, that may create problems for them yet they are still behind him. that should tell you something.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"