View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 08:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
Lower than the basement? Seriously though as far as tortured I think there's enough of that to go around. Remember in the Destiny Rules doc where Lindsey was holding Stevie's songs hostage and wouldn't let Chris Lord Alge mix them?
As far as defenders I wasn't talking about fans I was talking lawyers on the phone.
And as much ****e as people have talked about Mick he certainly has taken the high road, never once responding in kind to all of the nastiness directed at him.
I certainly don't begrudge Lindsey his ticket sales or meet and greet money. I do think that it's interesting that he has never done the meet and greet thing before and is only now doing it that his $10 million paycheck (or whatever it is) has vanished.
I do hope you're being facetious because otherwise you need to go back and watch the doc again. He didn't hold any of Stevie's songs hostage in the least. He was holding out signing a contract that Chris was demanding he sign committing to having Chris mix some of HIS songs, when Lindsey hadn't agreed at all to having Chris mix ANY of his songs. He couldn't stop Stevie from letting chris mix her stuff. Granted, he was openly condescending about Chris and his approach to mixing. If Stevie chose to not work with Chris in the end because Lindsey was being snooty about it, then shame on her. She should have told Lindsey to stuff it and have whoever she wanted mix her songs. that's the root of a lot of her unhappiness with SYW album-- she didn't like not only Lindsey's production but Mark's mixing. Well, grow a pair and stick with your choice. Don't save up your resentment and pull a fast one later.