View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 03:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

this bit was interesting:

Are you thinking at all about the set list yet? Will it be very different than the last tour?
Yeah. I was in Italy recently and met Stevie out there. Actually, she was in Capri and I was close to there. She said to me, "Let's sit down and really listen to some stuff that sort of almost got forgotten." So I know she's already thinking she wants to do some things we haven't done in years. I always think that Stevie and Lindsey should do a Buckingham Nicks song in the set. And have Christine should do a blues song. I hope it certainly won't be the same show as we did before. We always played nearly three hours, and we cut it back a little bit for the wear and tear, but we do over two hours. And when you got three singers, which is, like, three bands, really, to get that perfect set, it's a trip.

This would be interesting.... I'd be curious to know just what songs she's thinking of...

He's treading carefully around Stevie this time, unlike in the past, choosing his words in his interviews to not indicate he's frustrated or whatever with her not participating.

Wonder if Lindsey feels the "I don't feel like I have an ally" thing with Mick or they've talked about not discussing it in the press... He must feel he has some sort of ally in Chris.

Also I found it amusing he thinks they could do a tour, and album and mount a Broadway play in 5-6 years total time. Not the way this band moves......