View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 10:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Just got back from the first night, and the show was amazing as i expected. Stevie has really improved her vocals from the first two Melbourne shows, she was hitting higher notes in Sydney but tonight she went for broke! and it was amazing best Gold Dust Woman of the tour! Lindsey was my hero as usual i never tire of watching him! a few technical issues on GYOW i figured his guitar was in the wrong tuning and they were waiting for his tech to grab another MDL 1, so they were just building on the drums and bass. Stan was working his pedal board so possibly the wrong lead was plugged in? Any-who they started and the guitar was definitely out of tune but he adjusted accordingly and to tell you the truth was the most honest piece of musicianship i have seen on the tour and it was the best GYOW i have seen also! i was very proud of my hometown crowd they were loving it and the band could tell! i'll report back tomorrow, i have second row tickets tomorrow and its my last show! so i'm pumped to say the least!