View Single Post
Old 04-16-2017, 07:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
I'd give Mick some credit for being a bit more savvy about saying anything about Stevie now- he's not always the brightest but he'd be aware about not doing anything to p!ss Stevie off now.
I agree. However, sharing anecdotes about Stevie is not the same as gossip. For example, if Stephen Davis asked Mick "did Stevie seem nervous when you guys were filmed during the Dance concert?" He would probably share that she messed up the lyrics a few time during Dreams, and then add more info about that, the kind of info that only someone who was there would provide. I'm certainly not expecting Mick to share anything scandalous about Stevie that would piss her off. Good, entertaining biographies don't have to be all about scandals. That's all.

I love hearing other people's perspectives or viewpoints. Lord knows we're never going to get Stevie's in book form! Could you imagine an autobiography by Stevie? It would be a thousand pages, due to all the . . . on the pages! "He walked in. . . and back out. . . of my life. . . before I could say. . . goodbye. . . goodbye. . ."