View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 06:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdm6789 View Post
Will someone ask him how his reunion with Fleetwood Mac was during their 2014-2015 tour?
He got asked that on his other blog although I'm not sure if he was talking about the 2013 tour or the 2014/2015 tour. I don't remember exactly what he said but he mentioned something about how he usually didn't like going to see them because of the entourage but he went because Mick told him it would be more quiet and it ended up being a really good experience. He said he knew he had to get over whatever he may have been upset about with them and especially with Lindsey since he was the closest to him. And he mentioned that Stevie told a lot of old stories about when they lived together and that he was surprised to see her so happy.

I've always been curious about what happened that made him fall out of touch with the band for so long. Especially he and Lindsey were bffs for like 20 years. Someone asked him once about what Ken said Lindsey not paying him and he said that wasn't true at all (and that LB was actually very generous) and that even he doesn't really understand what happened but it had nothing to do with money. He was still close with LB during the OOTC era but he one time said that the making of the Time album was during one of the darkest periods in his life so I assume something happened to him around then? I never sent him a message asking about it because it seemed too personal and I even feel kind of bad speculating but I'm just curious.

However I follow Stacy's twitter and she said that Mick and Lindsey still text and talk to him every now and then. Apparently Mick uses a lot of emojis and Lindsey doesn't use them at all