View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 11:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Brown View Post
Hello to all,

As I am getting a little long in the tooth, and because my adult children show no interest in my Peter Green Collection, my wife and I have considered selling the Collection off. There are many, many rarities in the Collection, including a number of pieces that are the world's only existing copy. I was never in this for any financial gain, but at this late stage in my life, I thought perhaps I should let some of these precious pieces go, and possibly use the money for travel or some other practical purpose. If/when I part with any of this stuff, I would prefer that it go to someone with the shared interest; to give it a good home and pass it on to someone who would cherish them as I have. This is not yet a concrete decision, but one that we are strongly considering. I felt this was the best place to start. If anyone out there is remotely interested, I invite you to contact me. Depending where we get with all of this, I could send a current copy of the Collection Catalogue to interested parties.

My best to you all. Cheers, Don
Dear Don

That's a big heavy decision to make. Thank you for letting us know here on The Ledge.

Have you thought of selling your collection as a whole (I mean not split up)? In an ideal world the itemns together should be called "The Don Brown Collection".

All the best to you, whatever you decide to do.

Ms Moose