View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 05:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storms123 View Post
I really hope whoever interviews them next doesn't lob a bunch of softballs at them like the last guy did.--I hope someone actually calls them out on this--force them to speak the truth, even if it paints someone in a bad light. I know they are likely going to say "No questions about Lindsey" but I really don't think they can. And I hope any journalist with any bit of integrity will call them out on it, or walk away from the interview. The story here really is they sacked their lead guitarist right before what may be their farewell tour (although "An Evening with Fleetwood Mac" is an isht name for a final tour--just sayin') There really is no story in ANOTHER sort of greatest hits tour, albeit throwing some curveballs around here and there (Black Magic Woman, World IS Turning, Don't Dream it's Over, etc) I think we can agree most of what they play will be the same old stuff. Stevie herself has said, there are 11 songs we HAVE to play--that's almost half the set list.
I am so annoyed by this bunch...you'd think 3 months in I wouldn't be, nor should I be surprised--Oh well.
We need the TMZ guy to track down Mick again.

"Kristen Buckingham says Lindsey never asked for any tour delay and that your publicly stated reason for firing him is a lie. What's your response?" etc.

The problem with these talk show interviews is that if the interviewers don't "play nice" then Fleetwood Mac can walk off and they don't have their story. They want FM on their program as much as FM wants the promotion. Now, if they go on 60 minutes maybe...