View Single Post
Old 10-09-2002, 03:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Arrow Album Discussion: Lindsey songs on Mirage

Well, this should be interesting! LOL

Can't Go Back: I love this cute little ditty. "melodies awaken sorrows from their sleep..." is an awesome lyric and I love "face as soft as a tear in a clown's eye..." I love the melody and the da-da-da-da-da sound.

Book of Love: I like this one too. Lindsey's songs/lyrics on Mirage are very 50's influences, and I like that. "...Surely He must know all the rules, knowledge not meant for mortal fools..", I LOVE that lyric, my favorite in the song!! I also love when he "laughs" "was it somebody from above...ha-ha-ha-ha..surely..." Cool song!!

Empire State: Dang, everyone HATES this song with a passion, it's not THAT bad. I mean, it's not ISA or GYOW, but it's listenable. I love that plink-plink sound he does on the guitar in this song.

Oh Diane: Now, you talk about 50's influenced!! I love this one too, even his vocals are very 50's-ish. "Woah-oh, Diane..." I love the way he sings this one! I just have one question...Who the hell is Diane??? LMAO!!

Eyes of the World: We all know this is "Stephanie" sped up...and if you love "Stephanie", shouldn't you love EOTW too? I do, and I love on the Mirage video when he and Christine do that thing at the beginning and he does that little scream...so cool! LOL I think it's such an awesome melody.