View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 04:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
1. Blade Runner 2049 - A+ My favorite movie of the year. A piece of art. ** Very confusing if you weren't a Blade Runner fan **
2. I, Tonya - A, a great movie. It’s reminded me of the movie Goodfellas ** Great acting **
3. Star Wars B+ - liked it a lot, thought it brought something new to franchise
4. Thor - B+ fun and well done ** Meh, C+ **
5. Logan A-, a good ending to a great character, the little girl was a great version of wolverine ** X2, solid ending to the Wolverine franchise **
6. Planet of the Apes - B+ good movie X2
7. Wonder Woman - B, good especially for a DC movie but not as good as critics said it was I liked it, great directorial debut
8. Wind River - B-, eerie, good but not great A-, beautifully filmed
9. IT - B, good but not scary ** Meh, B **
10. Lady Bird - B- it was ok, it’s completely overrated, but nice, sorta boring, ending blah C- , totally did not get the point, movie went nowhere , not really a coming of age
11. Shape of Water - C-, beautiful but very weird, not into beastiality. Creepy. ** B+, love the old timey look and feel of it **
12. Call Me By Your Name - B+, artful, the music, scenery help make this a good movie ** Horrible movie, pointless and no beginning or end, just as bad or worse than Ladybird; art film if you're into that sort of thing **
13. Justice League - C-, blah, it’s DC I have low expectations
14. Annabelle Creation - B-, pretty good prequel
15. Get Out - B-, completely overrated but it’s ok, Rips off The Stepford Wives ** X2, we saw this genre 35 years ago, Stepford wives and Valley of the Dolls **
16. Ingrid Goes West - B-, decent
17. Coco - A, excellent Pixar movie, very touching
18. Three Billboards C-, far-fetched completely overrated crap, terrible ending ** Great acting, Frances McDormand is the real deal
19. The Mummy- D, it sucked ** horrible, couldnt get through about 1/2 of it
20. 49 Meters Down - C, it was ok
21. Baywatch - F, horrible Clunker of the year, The Rock and Efron should have drowned in that movie **
22. Guardians of the Galaxy- B, better than first one
23. Spider man homecoming-B+, good movie
See my bolded agreements above and additions below:

Hostiles: B- ; didnt get the whole retiring out east in Chicago, BUT before retirement, gotta take Indian Chief on his final journey to home even though I've killed hundreds of them and hate the guy; A redemption of his own soul before retirement; Acting ; B, Plot C **

The Commuter (Liam Neeson): I think he's grapsing for last straws on the Taken franchise, even though he wasn't a saviour in this ...........C+ movie at best

Darkest Hour: Not really what happened, but in their best Hollywood style, they make a story out of inaccurate facts; Great acting; A- KST is oddly so hot in a non-hot sorta way and Gary Oldman is a great actor.......the Prequel to 4 Wedding and a Funeral.....or Love Actually......

Last edited by Newzchspy; 02-09-2018 at 04:08 PM..