View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 10:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
No, there are no denials on the board just vague references. I agree 100% that Stevie fired Lindsey. I said it right away even before most people on this board said so. What is frustrating is this thread. Your post is even more vague. We don't know any context what was said. What exactly was asked to Lindsey? What was his response?
I know Stevie fired Lindsey. But the phrase "it was all Stevie" did not come from Lindsey's mouth. People want to make claims they cant back up. I will meet Lindsey and ask direct questions instead of this vague crap. "We all heard Stevie" LMAO What is the context of hearing one word. Its like pulling teeth on this thread. 42 posts and still no answers WHAT was asked and WHAT Lindsey said.
I’m not sure I’m following you and I don’t know what’s so funny about what WE heard. Lindsey said: “it was all Stevie”. Obviously the question was: “what happened?” I don’t think you can do a more obvious question.

What vague crap? At least 3 people who usually post here were there yesterday. But hey, if you have a less crappy question and you want to waste your minute with Lindsey asking about FM instead of thanking him for a great show and you also think he’s gonna tell you the whole story after meeting you for the first time, then do it. I’ll be here waiting for it.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.