View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 04:31 PM
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicepace View Post
Banning Wendy altogether seems too harsh. Given her special status as the spouse of a deceased band member, she has a point of view and insight that is unique, and should be valued by our fan community. I'm not sure that she always posts "the truth," but I am sure she always states her opinion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
So I would say that her information and viewpoint should not only be tolerated, it should be welcomed. And given the RRHOF situation, one could say that she has more of a bona fide reason to post than all of us. The banning seems excessive. I am sure that Wendy would be approachable and reasonable enough to post within the guidelines and parameters of this board if asked to do so.
This all would be totally accurate and welcomed, if Wendy had acted like a rational human being whilst here on The Ledge. Every post was borderline slanderous (if not fully) and negative in nearly every sense of the word. Everyone should understand that we gave Wendy plenty of opportunity to amend things; to slow down, to take it easy, whatever. When people get banned, we realize it's a shock to everyone. It's a shock to us half the time. You all should know that banning is not an easy decision to come to, but when someone is given three, four, five (or more) strikes... we can't allow that to continue. Especially when the law is being broken.

Last edited by mylittledemon; 04-04-2014 at 05:41 PM..