View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 04:59 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feather Blade View Post
Ha ha, did you see that someone on the Rumours side of the forum is branding those that would like to come here to have a quiet place for discussion as the "Children of Stevie"? Nope, no cult here, just nice to get a breath of fresh air to discuss things like an adult instead of name-calling and hysteria. Besides, shouldn't some of those folks be glad there are people here having discussions about the current line-up after the constant "this should be moved to the Post-Rumours forum" drumbeat? (as if the band has ceased to be an entity now)
Interesting take, because I've often thought "Goodness, how old are you?" when reading some things on the Rumours forum.

I don't hang out over here because I've got some "Stevie can do no wrong" complex, I visit this forum to talk about an upcoming tour that I'm looking forward to featuring four senior citizens that for whatever reason are no longer hanging out with the fifth senior citizen. And because I don't feel the need to get that worked up about that decision. Life's too short.