View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 08:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamz19 View Post
I wouldn't say she resents Christine for attention. However, I have to admit that Stevie didn't seem as excited about Christine's return as I thought she would be. I remember a few people mentioning it during the time as well. I was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt, but now this situation confirms my thoughts. I think that Christine's return could have possibly put a damper on some of Stevie's plans for other projects. She often mentions that she wanted to be doing more for 24 Karat. So if Stevie is resentful, I would say it's because she feels FM is taking her away from what she truly wants to do. On one hand, I can understand Stevie's feelings, but I also feel she needs to make a commitment to the band or leave. Lindsey and Christine had to be all or nothing, so its only fair that the same would go for Stevie. Of course this is all speculation and none of us know for sure. I hope at the end of all of this they will eventually come together and make another album.
Yes, Lindsey said he intends to put his solo career on hold for a new FM album. Christine came back specifically for this reason. First thing she did was give Lindsey new music to work on. They're both in it 100%. Stevie, it seems, is not.