View Single Post
Old 05-14-2004, 10:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari
So, let's say The Dance was her final tour. (That sounds plausible to me)Then why didn't she "officially" say goodbye? She never did that... There never was a press release or a comment by her in an interview, that she has finally quit the band. Or was there? It's an open ending.
I don't think there was an official statement that she left the band. But, her actions certainly have said as much. I think she basically was saying she wasn't in the band anymore when she didn't show up for the Clinton farewell show in the White House lawn back in 2000. I mean, that was a pretty significant gig. I also seem to recall that was when the band started saying that she has retired from the group.

As for completely closing the chapter on Fleetwood Mac, I just don't ever see that happening. I mean, she was married to John and they shared a house with Mick for years. She went through hell and back with Stevie and Lindsey. She's seen so much during her time with the Mac that she knows to never say never. Which is optimistic for us.

THE Stephen Hopkins