View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 04:15 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
I thought that Mick had on electronics under his vest, because he sure looked padded, but I didn't hear it. So, you heard Stevie's digital voice during that World Turning synthesizer part? I didn't notice that she was in there too. I'll have to listen for it. I just heard Lindsey.

Did your little girl cry when you didn't take her to the concert this time? She'll be old enough next time around.

Michele
I definitely heard Stevie's digital voice in there, but it's kind of funny - when I read your review, you seemed to hear different things than I did throughout much of the show. I wonder if it was because I was so close to the stage or what. Where were you sitting, if you don't mind my asking?

And yeah, she cried. I told her that next time I go to see Stevie or the Mac, I will take her because she will be big enough, and that placated her a little bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheart View Post
Thanks so much for your insights. I wonder what was up with L&S? She was probably just nervous and sound issues always piss her off. Honestly, I'm glad I"m seeing them in April. There are so many potential "issues" opening night, I'd much rather see them when everything is ironed out and they're in their groove.

And yes, we did all get a bit off track last night!!
Haha - I was just messin' - the off-topic was fun to read. I do think that it had a lot to do with Stevie being nervous. She looked really freaked out and I imagine the sound issues did not help, yeah.

That said, and I forgot to mention it in the big write-up, but her Stand Back twirls were laaaaaaaaazy. Really lazy. I saw her spin like a dervish twice last year, so wtf, Stevie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kak125 View Post
It really was an excellent show and it was so nice to meet you. Thanks for coming over and saying hi. Its funny my hubby and I got there and I just sat down in my seat and forgot to go look at merchandise and stuff. I heard the shirts were pricey.
It was nice to meet you, too! And the shirts were like 40 freakin' bucks. Madness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skcin View Post
Thanks for your full review Zombie. Most of all, thanks for texting me the info.
Any time, cookie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steviefan49 View Post
Hey Zombie..

Thanks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for keeping "us" group of jackals informed last night! LMAOO You and Paula ROCKED SOOOOOOOOOOO much for that, and I can't thank you both enough! We had a BLAST on here last night!! I almost felt your energy through Paula keeping us posted on what's going on, "blow by blow"- (No pun intended of course- toward the girls behind you regarding LB) LOLOLOLOLOLOL- It sounds like YOU had a blast as well... And thanks SOOO much again!

Hugs,

Arlene
Ewwww, blow by blow. Haha. You are welcome, and if I'd been the one at home, I'd have wanted someone else to do the same thing, so it's all good.

Here's hoping they step it up a little more for the rest of the dates now that they got the first one out of the way.

All the same, baby. All the same.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''