Thread: Get Tusked
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2020, 09:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

It's not about who got fired and why. It's about learning to grieve and then moving on. It took me all of two months to mourn the loss of Lindsey. I'm experienced at this. I was devastated when he quit in 1987 but I accepted the facts and moved forward. I was equally as crushed when Christine and Stevie quit but I moved on with the newest FM at that time. Obviously if you are a fan of Lindsey it might take you more than 2 months of grieving. But 2 years? C'mon at this point I have no problem telling all of you, "get over it!!" Why must you force the rest of us to wallow in your misery? How many people is it going to take telling you how much The Ledge sucks(even tho I don't think that) before you decide to turn some tables and start posting positive things about this band?
I look forward to the time things around these boards all turn positive. I can't imagine in real life hanging around anyone who carries such misery within them in everything they speak. I'd really like to know who owns this site since Michele sold it. I know if it were mine I would be encouraging everyone to post positively. I'm not against bad concert reviews if they're warranted. We can still share about songs we don't care for but I'd like everyone who comes to this site to feel like they are wanted and included, not alienated. The band bashing should come to a close. I want you people to TRY to remember what you love about this band and celebrate that.