View Single Post
Old 10-15-2017, 05:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilsrain View Post
I really hope that line at the end means there's more of this. They should frankly have done this sooner and just been recording like this all these years and not waiting around for Stevie to give her blessing. I guess hindsight as they'd never done this before. This new album and most the songs on it (except game of pretend and lay down for free -- which they sadly closed the show out with and I think are the weakest songs on there by far) is pretty solid. It feels like Mirage 2.
I know what you mean. If they had started working on their BM album right after Christine returned instead of waiting for Stevie to make up her mind about a new FM album (something she never wanted to do in the first place), then maybe they would have released it last year and we would have more chances of a second BM album.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.