View Single Post
Old 11-02-2023, 11:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Thanks for posting this gem of an interview. How was this overlooked and not seen or posted before. I always love to read something new or a different take on things. First I heard that Peter Green's acid overdose was not his fault and his drink was spiked. I loved her appreciation with working with Bob Welch and harmonizing. But its funny what she said that Mick had to keep him focused for drifting off. I am connecting the dots when Bob once said that Chris and Mick would give him side eye with his on stage talking in the songs. I wish the interviewer could have dug a little deeper. Has not Bob said he dragged the band to the USA? The members always seem to imply they would have come anyway for a record deal. I can sense her bashing of Time was coming but did she also paint BTM the same way? OUCH! Its hard to tell but she focused on Time and not wanting to be a part of the wheels coming off. Man she really hated Mason to constantly go after him then and now. Love love her appreciation of Mystery To Me and almost taking credit for Steely Dan's sound. In The Meantime definitely has dark features which is unusual for her. But songs like Bad Journey are some of my all time favorites. She also almost implies that Eddy got song writing credits when he did not really deserve them..
Gosh this was good. But I want more more more!!!!!!

Last edited by Macfan4life; 11-02-2023 at 11:31 AM..