View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 05:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonSister75 View Post
Stevie is ridiculous (she even said so herself) and definitely says ridiculous things, and has done for years. Lindsey at times can be a complete ass - like when he looked as though he wanted to rip the head off the stage technician at the Classic East (it was a bit more than jumping up and down). They both have their problems.

How about we stop fighting over who is best, who is right etc, who is to blame? Maybe the Ledge would come to a standstill??
yup, the place would be booooring! and peeps would not be able to went their frustration with TL all over social media while still constantly reading it!

the thing is - you can't throw in she-does-this / he-does-this and then expect no reply when you are really calling for it!

does Lindsey have a temper which these days manifests about once per tour on stage when something is not going right? sure. is he an ass for that? maybe. i guess you don't get mad that easily, or in his case when something that should go a certain way, in front of 1000s of people watching, is not. back in 2012 he threw a guitar on stage when something was off at his Santa Cruz show. people who were there said he was seriously mad. then he stopped, collected himself, and made a self-deprecating joke...(it's on youtube, something like "i was gonna play this guitar, but now i guess i'm not!" - something to that effect.) it was interesting to watch. (guitar broke. went to Rick Turner's shop for some serious repairs.)

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"

Last edited by elle; 08-17-2017 at 05:28 PM..