View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by haleyd View Post
honestly the reason I deleted my old profile I'd had for years and then decided to slowly tip toe back on is because of how everyone constantly bitches about Stevie... and it's generally the same people with the same worn out tired comments. Like we get it, you don't like her. But not everything is her fault. I don't get on here every chance I get and bring up all the abusive sh*t Lindsey has done or what a lunatic he can be (still to this day) and then turn every single post in to what an as**ole he is. Why bother? People love him (myself included, you both know that....) But if some of you actually read more on social media than just TL and RS you would see that TL has a horrible reputation everywhere and most people hate this board thanks to a select few that have turned it into a **** show with their constant bashing and constantly jumping in to nearly every single thread and bashing Stevie. It doesn't even make sense to me tbh lol. You hate her so much but jesus Christ you're obsessed with her and how much you hate her. It's such a conundrum!

annnnnyway, remember when Lindsey said "makes me want to look behind the mirror for drugs!" haha I love him!!!
Well thanks for going back on topic. You've said your piece/peace.. and now you will have to remember Love is Here To Stay.

Don't like the board.. then post more threads and change it.. It's just as much your board as it is anybody else. I personally would love you here.
You know your s***. And again, I might suggest the block option. If it's only a few people then you should love it here.

Carnival Begin.