View Single Post
Old 10-27-2015, 06:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Page 6, October 27, 2015

http://pagesix.com/2015/10/27/adele-...-stevie-nicks/

Adele sobbed when she met Stevie Nicks By Bryan Hood

Adele may be one of the world’s biggest pop stars but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t get starstruck.

The “Hello” singer, 27, described meeting Fleetwood Mac singer Stevie Nicks for the first time in a recent interview with iD magazine.

“I was sobbing all over her, oh my God,” she said. “I don’t really like crying in front of famous people because it’s awkward and it can make them feel really uncomfortable. But I couldn’t contain myself.”

It’s moments like these that are increasingly rare now, something the singer wishes she realized when she was younger and just setting off on her career.

“Those were the most real and best moments of my life and I wish I’d known that I wasn’t going to be able to sit in the park and drink a bottle of cider again,” she told the magazine.

But it’s not fame that stops her from doing so; it’s adulthood, something the mother of one is now firmly ensconced in.

“I think the album is about trying to clear out the past,” she said. “Becoming a parent and moving past my mid-twenties, I simply don’t have the capacity to worry about as many things that I used to really enjoy worrying about.”

She may not even be 30 yet, but growing up has forced her to reprioritize what she cares about.

“Oh yeah, I used to f—–g love the drama of all of it,” she told the magazine, “but now I’m a mum I only have so much head space. I’ve got to clear a lot of stuff the f–k out, which is really therapeutic, ’cause I can really hold a grudge. Life is so much easier when you don’t hoard your past.”

“25” is due out on Nov. 20.