View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 10:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
I think for Christine: She didn't really want a solo career. She didn't care to be a front man. She loved having her amazing success and talent from stage right of Fleetwood Mac.

I feel that if she really poured the energy that Stevie put into her solo career, she (Christine) would had much more success. She is a very talented and marketable force.

I believe for Lindsey: His music isn't for the masses. I honestly think sometimes his music was above the top 40 mass hit machine. Law And Order is an amazing album for me personally. However, I don't think people that love Rumours are going to run out and listen to Law and Order 100 million times.

I sure wished he would have had a bit more success. But, his visions aren't/weren't always what the masses want. Sometimes it's too stripped down, and then sometimes too sophisticated. The risk of breaking formula.
I smell what you are cooking but Out of the Cradle could have had 3 top ten hits easily. Very radio friendly mainstream pop