View Single Post
Old 04-28-2018, 04:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
I think the post-Rumours forum might be the best place to discuss the new line up. While I understand the disappointment about Lindsey not being in FM, I am just astounded by some of the theories, speculation, and rumors that are being tossed around as fact on the Rumours board. The name-calling and rude remarks are one thing, but the way misinformation is being spread as truth is insane, and actually making any argument against FM for firing Lindsey seem credible.

Someone posts what they think happened on page one, and when you get to page 3, someone is repeating that theory as fact, and then someone else responds "I knew it!" Sure, there's some comic relief, like the Freudian reading between the lines of every statement Stevie has said since 1975, or reading into their body language during their televised interview or at MusiCares, but the outlandish theories they share make me suspect of everything they share. I mean, I could believe Stevie wanted Lindsey out of the band, but when they show as 'evidence' a remark she made about touring in 1982, yeah, they lose credibility in my eyes.
I would encourage folks who want to discuss Fleetwood Mac now start doing so on this forum. I come to this board to check on tour dates, latest news, etc but doing so on the Rumours forum means wading through a lot of negativity and hostility. Hopefully people will continue to post the latest news about FM in this forum, not only so we can avoid the negativity, but also so we don't irritate them.
really? funny, I've been reading all those threads and have not seen that reference at all.