Thread: Las Vegas show
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 04:14 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEVEHEDRICK View Post
thank you! never saw this till today I was front row for this show! loved it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeInNV View Post
Oh wow, I was third row and probably pretty close to whoever was taking this video.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterNightroad View Post
Camera Catches Stevie Nicks Melting Her Audience’s Hearts With Latest Performance Of ‘Landslide’
Stevie Nicks Takes Everyone’s Breath Away

In 1975, the iconic song by Fleetwood Mac called Landslide was recorded. the song is now 42 years old, but it still young in the hearts of us fans. The song is the definition of simplistic beauty. Just a guitar, voice, and keyboard are all it takes to perform this song, but even to this day it still reigns as one of the most timeless and iconic ballads ever.

It’s one thing to have a song that is timeless, but it’s another thing to be the person who wrote and be able to sing it even 42 years after its birth. Now, it comes as no surprise that Stevie Nicks is able to belt out all of her songs like she used to, but to see a music legend sing his/her classic song in such a robust fashion is rare these days. This is one of those rare moments.

What you’re about to watch is a video in which Stevie Nicks takes to the stage in Las Vegas, NV and perform the aforementioned iconic hit Landslide. There really aren’t any words to describe how beautiful this one performance is. To put it simply, it’ll render you speechless. Don’t believe me? See for yourself.

http://societyofrock.com/camera-catc...-of-landlisde/
That's my video actually <3
It was recorded from the front row, leaning right on the stage lol!!