View Single Post
Old 05-30-2016, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Bob Welch was such a pivotal member of Fleetwood Mac. Christine had a singing partner. The band changed dramatically with Bob. One of the few things I enjoyed with Mick's latest book is how much he praised Bob for being a profound influence on the band.

As far as Lindsey and Christine. I think they have tremendous professional respect for each other. They compliment each other musically. I think they like singing together too. The way they play around each other is really amazing. Each are the most professional people in rock n roll. Each would never put out a dud song or something they did not like. I see them as the book ends for the band. They are on the opposite side of the stage but are the ones that keep the band together with fantastic writing and performing.
Such a good way to put it. I think both Lindsey and Christine make each other better. B/N make each other better when they really work together. Tusk was a great example. I really hope we get to see some really good B/N work on this new album. No more SYW mailing it in...