View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 02:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Mini Review

I'm pretty tired since I didn't get home until 2 in the morning and had to be in class at 9. I also have to go to work soon, but I thought I would post a short review of last night. Stevie was absolutely fantastic! This was my third and final show of this tour, and I swear Stevie gets stronger every show! Vanessa was great too. She has a beautiful voice. Stevie really gave it her all last night. Gold Dust Woman was out of this world! She flubbed a few lyrics on a couple songs, but haha she's Stevie. Her stories were as adorable as ever. My favorite being when she was going on and on about Game of Thrones and just all of the sudden made a "dragon noise" There was a very beautiful moment when she talked about helping the hurricane victims. Also another lucky fan got a handshake during Edge. My seats were 5th row, but a group of people in 3rd left right when Edge started so I took my chances lol. Glad I did because during the Edge walk I waved at her when she got to my section and she looked at me, smiled, and waved back! Only downside was the unavoidable pot smell and the drunk guy that kept disobeying security. All in all, a fantastic and emotional night that I'm thankful I got to experience!

Last edited by 24karatstevie; 09-14-2017 at 02:33 PM..