View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 01:31 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
Stevie certainly has been vociferous in her opposition. It seems her objection is she doesn't want the "bad" stuff depicted, which is kinda nonsense but there ya go. I haven't ever heard the rest of the band say anything about it. Though Stevie does say to Mick in her documentary that Reese Witherspoon will play her "when they make the movie about us". So maybe deep down she realizes it's inevitable.....
I understand her attitude. But the bad stuff that went on is really no secret. Not only that, nobody has lost any respect for Nicks nor thinks of her as a bad person for it. I think I can speak for most people when I say that.

Don't want to see Reese Witherspoon do the part. Not that she's a bad actress or anything it's just that she's already played a famous singer and won an oscar for it in Walk The Line

A decent movie about the making of Rumours would be a true triumph over adversity story.

As for you saying the rest of the band haven't said anything about it... I think I read an interview with Mick Fleetwood where he said he thinks it would make an interesting stage play.

Last edited by ChickenStu; 01-11-2014 at 10:07 AM..