View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 01:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
I think it hasn't been made because the band doesn't want it made. Well, Stevie certainly has been vociferous in her opposition. It seems her objection is she doesn't want the "bad" stuff depicted, which is kinda nonsense but there ya go. I haven't ever heard the rest of the band say anything about it. Though Stevie does say to Mick in her documentary that Reese Witherspoon will play her "when they make the movie about us". So maybe deep down she realizes it's inevitable.....

and btw don't forget Scorcese did the film about Tom Petty-- Runnin' Down a Dream.
CORRECTION: The great Peter Bogdanovich directed Runnin' Down a Dream, not the now-awful Scorsese.

To which point, I met Peter Bogdanovich on Monday night but didn't think of mentioning the Mac to him despite his work on that documentary. That said, I was also 2 feet from Bradley Cooper and wanted to see how he would feel about playing Lindsey Buckingham, but when I turned around, he was gone...

So my picks are currently:

Steven Strait for Lindsey (I'll settle for Bradley Cooper)
Jennifer Lawrence for Stevie
Sally Hawkins for Christine (I'll settle for Vera Farmiga)
An animated Shreck figure for Mick
Some british guy who looks like a santa elf to play John

And I would want John Boorman to direct. (I would settle for Peter Bogdanovich or David O Russell)

And the movie would be called Dreams.

Imagine paying $1000 to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" instead of "Go Your Own Way"

Fleetwood Mac helped me through a time of heartbreak. 12 years later, they broke my heart.

Last edited by TrueFaith77; 01-10-2014 at 01:12 PM..