View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 06:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shackin'up View Post
Tusk is the best album ever recorded by anyone.

It breathes 5 and maybe even 6 decennia of popmusic, it's as much inspired by the sixties and seventies as it is by punk and new wave. It throws it's shadow over the alt singersongwriters of the nineties and 00's too. contemporary bands like Tame Impala are directly influenced by it and I'm pretty sure there's more to come in the next eight years.

People who are irritated when something is deliberately brought as an artistic, alternative product will never agree with me. So be it. It's THE album that bonds the popworld with the alternative world.

And therefore...

Tusk is the best album ever recorded by anyone.
ZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZzzzzz!

Gimme XTC's Oranges & Lemons ANY day! Even Buckingham's own Out Of The Cradle. Tusk is Lindsey's "yank job"...took Stevie & Christine's good material and just wanked on top of it all.

I STILL STAND ON MY PREMISE THAT BOTH BUCKINGHAM AND NICKS SHOULD'VE GONE SOLO AFTER THE TUSK TOUR and stopped holding Fleetwood Mac hostage to the insane!!