View Single Post
Old 12-06-2020, 02:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
I thought he would've done SWS. I was actually most excited to hear Go Insane solo version bc I hadn't heard it since 2011 but then IT DROPPED... to the forest floor
Ha I was chatting with people during the performance and we were sure he was gonna do acoustic SWS. So I was actually happy he went OMS route and did 2 electric songs. Although I was hoping for Come after Stephanie. But yeah he should have done RAB. Or like when he did 2 songs he never did before at 92Y back in 2011. There was a mix of casual audience and huge fans there, and he catered to casual audience only which was lazy and ridiculous. And if he would have done something unexpected we would not be complaining about the streaming company after the show, we’d be excited about new stuff we heard. Now we can be just excited about fantastic performance he gave and a great q&a before it and that he’s healthy and happy. Which is a lot but we always want more! 😂

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"