View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 01:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
i think this is the tour he planned for spring 2019. it was gonna be a second leg of Solo Anthology tour. and he said he did so many dates all over the east coast that he's done with it for anthology tour and will do just other part of the country.

so my assumption is he might add some more west coast dates if this goes well, but that will be it.

and then maybe Blue Light and touring that in the fall, if everything's well. those were the plans for 2019, i believe. it all moved for a year.

yes we've been on his case for doing a request portion of the show since OMS tour in 2012. he promised us he'd do it - put together a menu of songs and people can vote on it. so who knows, he might do it! we should remind him.

i've seen Vampire Weekend last summer and they seriously take 3-4 random requests from the audience towards the end of the show. it was really cool!

Oh I really hope he adds *something* on the West Coast. If he does, I'm on it. Scheduling wise the dates listed so far don't work for me.

I look forward to real time or soon-after-the-show updates from those of you who make it to the shows!!

elle I hope you're right about a new album/tour later in 2020 which presumably will cover more dates/states.