View Single Post
Old 05-12-2002, 02:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Fleetwood Bac: concert review

ah heck this deserves a separate post
Fleetwood Bac's a mac tribute band, they've got a website with all info from bio to tourdates: Fleetwood Bac website
on with my review: saw them perform friday night in Deest, the Netherlands, in a tiny tiny cafe-room.. maybe 40 people in the audience? most of them regular guests, I think. So not exactly the easiest audience you can get. However, the band got them on their feet dancing and singing and enjoying themselves with ease! They were called back for two encores!
they played mostly rumours era stuff(dreams, GYOW, tusk, don't stop... all the hits), some Peter Green stuff(I think I counted 4: black magic woman, oh well, green manalishi & need your love so bad), Stop draggin your heart around and Seven wonders.
music: GREAT!!! I was impressed. guitar player made me jealous with his skills. Harmony singing was wonderful & authentic. american accents when announcing songs and talking with each other ("So what song is next, 'Lindsey?')
looks: man this was eerie!! a lot of attention to detail, I can tell. even a penguin tattoo, LOL

in short, they ROCKED. Like I finally got to see the mac WITH stevie & lindsey...

go see them when you get the chance!