View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 03:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
If you think Homer is a Lindsey fan you clearly have not been reading this site for long enough lol.
And there's no need to make people who choose to leave the site into martyrs. It's their choice usually because they just aren't interested in the discussion anymore, very few have actually left because they were being attacked by anyone. That user who just left recently and posted about it is one of them, no one was attacking them at all. I didn't see a single person attack them or their posts, if they didn't like the discussion anymore that's their choice. The only user I saw actually personally attacking people was Gldstwmn who went overboard in her Stevie defense (attacked Elle and said that because of some dude in her sig pic that she likes domestic abuse) and was suspended for a while because of it and then came back saying she wasn't going to post anymore but is still posting so.
You seem to be unaware of what's going on here. Tons of people have messaged me that they have left this forum (or simply never post) because of the hate-filled rhetoric aimed at Stevie, Mick, and members of the forum. I see it for what it is: childlike, gutless bullying where facts hold little value and spewing one's "grief" reigns supreme.