View Single Post
Old 07-27-2014, 10:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
We used to have a video thread here on the board where we all posted videos of ourselves saying hello & sharing a little about ourselves. It was fantastic to see what each other looked, sounded, and acted like. If y'all want to take this thread in that direction, it could be fun!
Well, I thought this thread needed a reboot, and this sounded like a nice idea, but as I'm enormously uncomfortable in front of a camera, I decided it'd be safer to start off just reading from a list of words. So in the spirit of this thread's topic, here's me in full manky-lazy sunday mode (excuse the clothes and... everything) doing the Youknowyourebritishwhen 50 word Accent Challenge... Where I think we can safely determine that I am not British even a little.

http://youtu.be/fJODPPPP2rY

Here's a list of the words:

Aluminium, salmon,talk, caramel, lieutenant, mirror, scone, nearly, bath, grass, near, bacon, beer can, again, been, garage, process, hot, coffee, thought, not, tomato, potato, cheese,cake, Barbie, fond,duck, dog, cat, fish, chips, milk, friend, fried, disenchanted, sleep, dream, state, cinema, last ,lost, Raxocoricopalavitorious, antidisestablishmentarianism, dance, copper, win, one, on, herbs, rotten.

Someone else do it too to help me feel less knob-ish about the whole thing!

Last edited by Dex; 07-27-2014 at 11:05 AM..