View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 09:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
is that true? i don't know that. what i do know is that is the impression people like to sell of him. in personal contacts, i didn't find him egotistic, at all.
I don't think he has a particular ego about Christine coming on stage and stealing his ISA thunder. I mean, mainly because she never intruded on his stage antics in the first place (although because more of her songs were used, he obviously had less stage time for his own songs, but he could still do a NTF that never ended). Also, recall that it was not Christine's idea to do Songbird on stage alone anyway. She said the boys, including Lindsey, prodded her into doing that.

So, I don't think he has the sort of ego where he was jealous of the attention she was getting on stage for this cameo appearance. I just think he doesn't seem open to her working with FM on some things and not on others, like recording and not touring.

In that respect, I can definitely imagine him saying that "she can't just come and go". And my answer to that is why would he even care if she doesn't tour. Why not just record with her, as the easiest way to get new FM music?

Michele