View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 06:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylittledemon View Post
Soundstage for me. I think the DVD could've been more well-rounded if Buckingham had done another 2-3 songs (So Afraid for starters). I just like the ambiance of the show more than the others.
If we were talking DVD instead of audio I'd completely agree with you (Small Machine I love the audio, but not the video so much). The audience is totally into Lindsey, and he's all over the board, emotionally, throughout. It really makes me wish I had been there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
but that's why it is actually disappointing to me - because all those songs that i just LOVE are kinda done boringly on Soundstage - Rodeo and SYHA are completely ruined, Red Rover is good but not great, only BL, Go Insane, NGBA are great (neither of them are from GOS1). it feels like missed opportunity to me, every time i listen to it.

on the other hand, if i just watch it - well. LB in one of his most beautiful phases (Soundstage plus LiB!), so for the eye candy aspect yeah.
I forgot all about SYHA I knew that list looked short...anyways, definitely a "love" for me. I agree with you re. Rodeo, but SYHA and, especially, Red Rover are really good on Soundstage.

Um, beautiful is an understatement He's extremely easy on the eyes...okay, he's hot No argumant there!